Friday, August 7, 2009

Creative Writing Scores Again!

So we were lazy yesterday and just hung out till early afternoon, then we buckled down and did a little Time 4 Learning. I think the easy math is starting to get on her nerves a little; but she also doesn't seem comfortable skipping the lessons and just doing the quizzes, so...

In contrast when we got to the Language Arts unit she just plowed right through it laughing and giggling all the way. She was once again entranced with the creative writing segment at the end and worked with it for over an hour, adding a few more chapters to her penguin story. I think I'm going to have to look at a better method of binding this creation.

Today is definitely zoo day, we haven't been in over a week and I think we are both going through withdrawal. We're focusing on the Slow Loris this time, I'm not sure what attracted her to it; but who am I to argue.


Crazy

No comments: