Monday, August 10, 2009

Our 1st Full Week

workbook coverworkbook back cover

Today starts our first full week of school! We've done well on the partial schedule that has been in place for the last couple of weeks; but I have to admit it is a bit of a struggle. I would never have guessed it would be this difficult to get out of the summer/vacation mode.

week pageday page

I think Muffin is in for a little bit of a shock when we start working on this week's lesson workbook, it has a lot more in it for each day than the previous one. The good news is that she wasn't really that challenged by the previous workbook and the time it took her to complete was way less than I expected. I can tell there are going to be a lot more unschooling type activities in our schedule than I originally thought.

daily to-do list zoo sheet

My guilty admission though is that I can't wait for Friday, I love going to the zoo! I feel like I learn so much each time we go there, and it is such fun.


Crazy

No comments: